Thank you for visiting talhasakrani.com – FashION TRNDZ –
Hey there, fashionistas! In our second blog of this week, we’ll be taking a look at summer wardrobes and exploring some tips by Talha Sakrani on how to style your favorite summer staples into fall.
As we transition into a new season, there is always a period that feels like limbo, where the weather is unpredictable and the clothes in our wardrobe seem to be either too much or too little. While bidding adieu to the carefree summer days, and welcoming the more crisp air of the fall season, you do not have to say goodbye to all your summer favorites. Some of them are great for transitional weather and wearable even in cooler temperatures. With the right guidance, you can easily style your favorite summer staples in fall.
TRENDS to style your favorite summer staples in fall
Often, it takes a while to adjust to a new season. The cool mornings and nights and warm days make it hard to settle on an outfit. You are often tempted to wear your summer favorites, and you can – if you know how to style your favorite summer staples in fall. These simple tricks can help you navigate your wardrobe and wear your summer outfits in fall.
1. As the weather becomes cooler, swap the sandals for boots, and bring out bring out your socks and stockings. Keeping your feet warm is crucial during the fall season.
2. Layering is the best way to ensure that you are comfortable in any situation. When it gets warm you can take off a few layers, and when it’s cold again you can simply throw them on. To ensure that your outfits do not make you look overdressed, try layering shades of the same color in different textures. This makes your outfit appear sophisticated and dimensional.
3. Swap the summer accessories for fall appropriate ones. As you transition into fall, pack away the straw hats and the beach bags and bring out your warm suede jackets and knit scarfs. This simple tip can transform any outfit from a summer look to a fall look within minutes. It’s also a great way to get inspired for the season as you swap summer items for fall items.
4. Your long summer dresses are also wearable in fall. You can style the long flowy dresses with boots and a long coat as the weather gets cooler. If you still need an extra layer, wear a turtleneck under your dress as well as stockings or socks.
5. The crop top is often packed away with other summer accessories, but you can wear crop tops over your button down shirts, turtle necks, and dresses or cover up with a warmer blazer. The secret to styling your crop top is ensuring that you add a little of balance by pairing it with something that’s warmer.
Just because the weather has changed doesn’t mean that there is something wrong with your wardrobe. In fact, the best pieces of clothing are those that can be worn over and over regardless of the season. To style your favorite summer staples in fall, you must be ready to experiment and play around with different pieces so that your outfits reflect your personal style.